Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

About me

Kia ora, my name is Ej I am 11 years old and I go to Edmund Hillary school and I am a year 7. I am a cook islander  and have 3 other siblings.As a learner, I am good at Maths and like seeing my friend when im at school.my challenges is to improve on my reading and writing by using more adjectives and reading a bit faster and to read big words. This year I am looking forward to  going to the cook islands for the first time in my life with my family and go to my nana’s island call aitutaki i don’t know what it will be like but i am excited to go there.







2 comments:

  1. Hi EJ I really like your all about me and I think that you are awesome and keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about