Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Summer is better than winter I think summer is more better Than winter because you can go to the beach I think summer is better because you can have a BBQ. I think summer is better because you can go to theme parks I think summer is the best season. P1 I think summer is better than winter because when it is nice and sunny you can you can go to the beach or you could go to the pools and have a swim. P2 I think summer is better because in winter it is cold and you can get a cold from the snow. P3 I like summer the most because you can go to the beach and swim in the nice warm water and eat ice cream. P4 I think summer is better than winter because Christmas is in summer and you can get presents. Summer is a better season than winter because you spend more time with your family at theme park and eat yummy stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about