Pages

Friday 27 October 2017

week 2 recount writing

Me and my family first went for a swim and had free drinks and food. Then played on my dad shoulder i the sea. But i fell over and nearly drowned but my dad swam and took me over to the beach and told me to stay on the beach. I cast i nearly drown again. I was sitting in the sand and my family done a prank on me then i done a prank on my dad.it was fun but i didn’t like the prank my dad done on me. Then went my dad was sleeping i tipped cold water on my dad so he can wake up because he nearly slept the whole day. We had a swim and i saw a dolphin but my family didn't see me and the dolphin took me back to the sand. But it wouldn't let me go in the water and swim my mum and dad was laughing at me. But then i ran to my family then i didn't go in the water again a till the dolphin went away. But we had to go back to home so before we went home i got some food and drink and ride the dolphin And then we took a while to get our fight so i swam with my family and had fun And went and buried my dad in the sand and it was fun.

1 comment:

  1. E.J I liked reading this story lots of interesting ideas. Don't forget to re read your work before you post it to your blog to check your sentences make sense.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about