Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

all about me poem

I am helpful and intelligent.
I wonder why trees can get humongous and people are small.
I see trucks going past fast and car going super fast.
I want a adorable puppy that is super fast.
I am Tall and fast.

I pretend im am lazy
I feel tired every time i get home
I touch soft clouds
I worry about my family
I cry when  my dad gives me a hidings
I am sporty and fun

I understand cook island  
I say that I'm  grumpy
I dream that i can be very smart
I try to do new things
I hope I am really good at school
I am a great person at school

I am my name is EJ



                                                         here is a poem about myself

1 comment:

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about