Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

thank you note

She gave him a present. It was wrapped up. He opened it. He was happy. He said thank you.

 She gave him a mysterious present wrap with some wrapping paper he opened it with excitement he was happy with what he got so in return he said thank you

 Who has written the message? A friend

Why have they written the message? for helping them with something

Can you remember the last 5 times you said ‘thank you’ to someone? For helping me, for teaching me, giving me something, my dad and to my aunt .

What did you say thank you for? Helping me teaching me giving me something for looking after me

What effect does being polite to people have? Cheering them up and making them feel welcome

2 comments:

  1. who is this message for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was just a normal sentence that we had to make more interesting adjectives and more

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about